According to Modern Healthcare, some changes include...
- end most of the ACA's taxes at the end of this year, one year earlier than in the original bill
- bar any new states from expanding Medicaid
- establish a work requirement for Medicaid
- give states the option to receive federal Medicaid funding in the form of fixed block grants
- increase the growth rate of capped federal payments to the states for elderly and disabled beneficiaries
- delay implementation of the ACA's excise tax on high-value employer health plans for an additional year
- penalize New York state for requiring some counties to contribute to Medicaid funding
I would expect that even more changes may be coming in order to gain the necessary support for the AHCA. I will update any news.